Thursday, June 28, 2007

My version of “camping”:

When I first heard of the camping trip it was in a myspace bulletin posted by chermatude. It read it was labelled a star bucks campout and for information to e-mail or contact becky on her hotmail account. Before taking up this opportunity to chat to the boss, I had a chat with my other boss.. I asked Bev what this whole campout was about. And she gave me some details and she said it was a Yr.11’s only campout. I thought this was strange but thought nothing of it.. But then it occurred to me…

“Im not in yr 11”

This automatically counted me out of the campout. I was sad at first.. And then disappointed later. I had already arranged it so that there would be no college for the following day. The Monday was the day of the campout, and I had arranged a free day for Tuesday=) I thought I was set out for a good camp. But still I was unsure of who changed the label of the camping trip. I was suspicious of who may have changed it and for what reason.. Seeing as though im pretty much the only person in the club that is not in yr 11. I thought someone had something against me.. I thought bev had not wanted me there.. And I wondered why.. Or maybe someone had changed it so that I would not be there.. Because they wanted something to happen when I was not there

[paranoia sets in]

Anyhow, Benjamin Connon talked to me and said that the non yr 11’s would go to teen spirit. This would have seemed a good idea if we were about 5 yrs younger. 17 is the oldest you can be to be able to get into teen.. After that its faceoff, and I dint fancy getting stones on the fumes of faceoff and drunk by the vapours.. Just walking into the room automatically would turn you into a fat greasy goth.

Nevertheless I decided it was time to have a break from the side of my lovely bev, and time to spend some time with friends. I was going to play rife the bull whilst in teen=P for those of you who do not know.. Ride the bull Instructions: -Pull the most minging fat ugly Goth girl you can.. -Dance with them -When their back is turned -Jump on it (like a cowboy would a bull) and hold on for dear life as you begin to ride her like a bull. And make wild western comments like “howdy partner” and “YEEHAAAARRR”

Monday came and tom eventually left for camping.. I went into town via a rust bucket of a so called car, and got dropped off in castle. We went to teen straight away as it was nearly 7, we waited in queue until we reached the door.. Where they were ONLY accepting tickets. I was NOT pleased..

Benj then came up with the smart idea of getting drunk in town.. So we each pitched in a £5 and bought some Smirnoff and went to the icehouse into the SA1 development (an abandoned warehouse) and drank Smirnoff with some nice friendly chav =) (they really were friendly;)) And then we went into some building site where benj found some flammable spray and burnt some polystyrene.

It was fun..

But I couldn’t help thinking of my bev, and whilst looking into the night sky on top of a concrete building site, my paranoia returned. I worried that things may happen, and thinking something bad was gonna happen, and how much of better laugh they are having than us =(

Stupid people changing their mind over who can go to the campout.=( don’t like people who leave others out. Its not fair.¬¬ =@ we went down wind street to the amazement of us all.. I GOT SERVED we went to the "BAR CO" bar. it was "ROCK NIGHT" and we had a live band playing called working class hero. it was amazing.. they were punk ske emo metal.. couldnt have been more perfect XD.. i highly reccomend anyone coming to the bar co club on wind street on a monday night first shot is free XD XD XD

cant be bothered to type anymores..

dont like the sound of my keyboard too much

Current:
mood suitably itched
listning to keyboard sounds
theory cannonballs can be stopped by stomachs
phrase of the moment freedom, that place in between suffering and death

==lew==

No comments: