Thursday, June 28, 2007

C'est ma vie

I just thought what would happen if I just started typing and didn’t stop..

Well here it goes.. Umm

Its 9:21 and I’m up early because my cat had decided my right big toe was going to be its breakfast , I taught the bastard a lesson=P *kicks cat* so I opened the door and to my surprise.. No-ones up=

So I decided to make the trek downstairs without tripping up like Sam-man does=P lol. arrived at my destination 5 seconds earlier than planned, and took one bare foot onto the dark black, freezing cold B&Q granite-esque tiles.. My feet froze instantly.. So I quickly hopped into the kitchen. I then proceeded to feed the injured cat=P on the menu today.. Salmon and liver… well it smelt disgusting but the sound of it makes everything soo much better=P I hate those fiddly cat food packets. They’re hard to open at first because of the airtight seal.. So you put in a bit more effort.. Then it opens but you are still pulling really hard. So the packet opens v. quickly.. But you squeeze the packet, just that little bit harder cos of all the pulling… this method of opening cat food packets is dangerous and likely to result in messyness.

After washing my salmon and liver covered hands, I then made a big bowl of Honey nut cheerios.. Which (since all that was left was dust) wasn’t a big bowl at all, it was a heap of dust which smelt slightly oaty and honey dusted.. I poured on the milk.. And it looked like slurry.:@
Then I went upstairs and flicked through a couple of channels, NOTHING good is on whatsoever=( :@ I get more entertainment and laughter from watching a squirrel die of a seizure than watch homes under the hammer. (although I like that image lol. See.. I’m making up my own TV, that ether means I’m extremely bored.. Or I have a better imagination than the big wigs in TV central office (Sam correct me here=P)) stupid freeview.. I should go downstairs and watch sky =( cant be bothered to move from my comfy arse grooved seat *gets even more comfy*

Feel like sleeping. don’t know why, I had like 8 hours last night or so..

I think I have a mental problem.. I always feel tired (acute narcolepsy) and I cannot remember verbs easily (Alzheimer’s) it’s a shite mix really of bad and bad. don’t I just love my mind.. Some people think they have problems.. I do too. Not boasting here but I do think (--insert irony here--) theres something wrong with my mind. I keep on thinking bad things, having bad dreams, and its all about th person I most like. I don’t know what it is.. Psychology should have been able to help. But I cant think of what it could be.. I decipher my own dreams now, so I know what I think about, and sometimes… I don’t like it.

wow.. its raining..=

I have been diagnosed with paranoia. i have taken the relevant medication *points to bleach bottle* and begun on a long road down to happyness=) dont know why i was/am paranoid still.. i know nothings gonna happen.. but im willing to learn how to be less aparanoid and overall i think itll help my relationship and generally.. life=)

i like to be positive, especially when people try to get me down, their usless attemts don't work any mores. im going to be even happier and paranoia free! XD

Ahh well as those slimy toad nosed french say "C'est ma vie"

I’m still cool contrary to whatver Bev believes ¬¬

You don’t want to admit I’m cooler than yooo =P

Anyhow… that was my morning.. All 46 mins of it.. wasn’t too memorable.. Until my mum came into my bedroom and asked why there was cheerio dust on the kitchen window

==LEW==<3

No comments: